APPROPRIATE SONGS FOR MEERAJ FUNCTIONS
Glory to ((Allah)) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who hears and sees (all things).
– HOLY QURAN, Chapter 17, Verse 1.
1. By the star when it goes down.
2. Your companion is neither astray nor being misled.
3. Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire.
4. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him.
5.He was taught by One Mighty in power.
6. Endured with wisdom. For he appeared (in stately form).
7.While he was in the highest part of the Horizon.
8.Then he approached and came closer.
9.And was at a distance of but two bow lengths or even nearer.
10.So did God convey the inspiration to His Servant, conveyed what he meant to convey.
11.The (Prophet’s) mind and heart in no way falsified that which he saw. ,
12. Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?
— HOLY QURAN, Chapter 52.